- 22nd November 2019
- Posted by: author
- Category: Shopping, Travel Bus Pass, Travel Tips
More and more traveling options are available on how to get to Paradigm Mall JB, one of the largest shopping malls in Johor Bahru. Recently, the management of Paradigm Mall JB has launched the Causeway Link PM1 bus services. It is a direct bus service that assists commuters and shoppers to get connected to this mall all the way from JB Sentral. Commuters and shoppers can enjoy an unlimited free ride to the Causeway Link PM1 route and other Causeway Link participating buses under the Travel Bus Pass card. With the use of this card, no extra charge is required on your bus fare. The cardholder will just need to tap the Travel Bus Pass card on the bus card reader machine and a Free Ride message will appear on the screen every time the cardholder board the bus. No tapping is required upon alighting the bus. Travel Bus Pass card is also allowed to use to other Causeway Link shopping and leisure routes as well as the Causeway Link cross-border routes. Passengers are advised to proceed to the bus pick-up point at least 15 minutes before bus departure time. Please take note that bus operation hours are subject to change due to traffic conditions. The bus service schedules are stated below: Causeway Link PM1 bus services connecting Paradigm Mall JB and JB Sentral.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I connect to Paradigm Mall JB if I am coming from Singapore?
- If you are coming from Singapore, you can either take Causeway Link CW1 (from Kranji Station), CW2 (from Queen Street), or CW5 (from Newton Circus) to head to CIQ first link. Remember to tap your Travel Bus pass Card every time you board any of the cross-border bus services.
- After entering Malaysia right after the Malaysia Immigration Clearance, you need to walk to JB Sentral by following the guide through the walkalators and escalators heading to the JB Sentral Bus bay area.
- Upon reaching the Bus bay area, you need to check for the bus signage of the Causeway Link PM1 bus service. Please take note that due to possible bus congestion inside the station, the bus may be parking outside the bus bay so you have to look around. You can also ask any Causeway Link timekeepers (Causeway Link staff wearing yellow uniforms) inside the JB Sentral Bus Bay area for assistance.
- Take only Causeway Link PM1 to get a direct bus service to Paradigm Mall JB. Passengers taking this bus do not need to cross the overhead bridge upon alighting the bus, it will go directly to the bus stop of Paradigm Mall for a safe and convenient way of traveling for all passengers.
Where to tap my Travel Bus Pass Card on Singapore?
For terminals in Queen Street and Newton Circus Bus Station, you are required to tap your Travel bus pass card at their available tapping machine at the station. A free ride message will be shown on the screen of the tapping machine. You are required to tap the Travel Bus card at the bus card reader machine if you are taking the Causeway Link CW1 bus services Kranji MRT station. A free ride message will be shown on the screen of the tapping machine.
Which platform should I wait for the Causeway Link PM1 bus service inside the JB Sentral bus bay area?
Please wait for at least 15 minutes before bus departure time at Platform No. 2. If you cannot locate the bus, you can seek assistance to any of the Causeway Link staff to guide you accordingly.
What if there is a problem with my card. It shows errors, what I should do. It is seldom to encounter an error while using the Travel Bus Pass card. But if the card shows empty on the bus card reader machine, you need to tap it again. If the problem still the same, you need to pay first in cash and get your receipt and proceed to the nearest ManjaLink or Causeway Link counters in Johor Bahru or in IMM Mall in Singapore. The above photo is our counter in JB Sentral near to the bus terminal for you to let your card be check and for further customer service assistance whenever necessary.
Can I use the travel bus pass to other Causeway Link buses? Travel Bus Pass card is usable for unlimited FREE RIDE on any cross-border and shopping and leisure routes of the Causeway Link. If the card has expired, the card cannot be used at all.
What other expectations do I need to know on my cross-border journey? Traveling between Singapore and Malaysia via the causeway will be quite challenging if you are traveling on-peak hours from 5:00 AM to 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM. Expect congestion of commuters clearing the Immigration Departments of Singapore and Malaysia. Ensure that when crossing the causeway, you should take the nonpeak hours which from 10:00 AM to 3:30 PM and 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM.