- 1st November 2019
- Posted by: webmaster
- Category: Shopping, Travel Tips
Worry no more for travelers and shoppers out there as Causeway Link will be launching its new public transportation route called Causeway Link PM1 bus service for a direct bus service between JB Sentral and Paradigm Mall Johor Bahru effective 1st of November 2019.
This service will be a great help for passengers coming from Singapore via the First Link or commuters coming from various parts in Johor Bahru that links to JB Sentral along Jalan Jim Quee to transit to Causeway Link PM1 for direct bus service to one of the largest shopping malls in Johor Bahru.
For passengers taking the bus from JB Sentral, the bus will be available from10:00 AM to 9:20 PM. While for the bus going into JB Sentral from Paradigm Mall JB, the bus will start its operation from 10:40AM to 10:00PM.
If you are a first-time traveler to Paradigm Mall from JB Sentral, the below travel guide is a good reference for you:
How can I connect to Paradigm mall if I’m coming from Singapore?
1. If you are coming from Singapore, you can either take Causeway Link CW1 (from Kranji Station), CW2 (from Queen Street), or CW5 (from Newton Circus) to heed to CIQ first link.
2. After entering Malaysia right after the Malaysia Immigration Clearance, you need to walk to JB Sentral by following the guide through the walkalators and escalators heading to the JB Sentral Bus bay area.
3. Upon reaching the Bus bay area, you need to check for the bus signage Causeway Link PM1 bus service. Please take note that due to bus congestion inside the station, the bus may be parking outside the bus bay so you have to look around. You can also ask any Causeway Link timekeepers (Causeway Link Staff wearing yellow Uniforms) inside the JB Sentral Bus Bay area for assistance.
4. Take only Causeway Link PM1 to get a direct bus service to Paradigm Mall JB. Passengers taking this bus do not need to cross the overhead bridge upon alighting, it will go directly to the bus stop of Paradigm Mall for a safe and convenient way of traveling for all passengers.
How much is the bus fare?
The promotion fare for this bus service is RM2.00 per ticket for cash transaction but if you are using ManjaLink Card, the rate is only RM1.50 per trip.
For ManjaLink card users, you are highly advised to tap in your card upon boarding the bus and tap out your card at the card reader machine upon alighting the bus.
Meanwhile, you can also use the travel bus pass card that is now available for tourists for an unlimited ride to all Causeway Link cross-border and shopping and leisure routes to either 2 or 3 days. It’s easy to use, every time you board the bus, you just need to tap your Travel Bus Card and you will get an instant message of FREE RIDE from the card reader machine screen.
Which platform should I wait for the Causeway Link PM1 bus service inside the JB Sentral bus bay area?
Please wait for at least 15 minutes before bus departure time at Platform No. 2. If there is bus congestion at the bus bay area, you are advised to seek assistance to any of the Causeway Link staff available on the ground.
What are the things we can do in Paradigm mall JB?
Since the inception of Paradigm Mall JB way back in November 2017, this mall was known as one of the largest malls in the southern region. The mall stands at an impressive seven-storey high with over 500 retail shops operating on 1.3 million square feet of retail space and 4,200 covered carpark bays. Paradigm Mall JB features a 20,000 sq. ft. ice skating rink and a state-of-the-art 16-screen cinema. Watch out the ongoing events and promotions (link to the paradigm mall official website- happenings) of the mall for a more exciting shopping trip for everyone.
Passengers can also download LUGO app, a digital assistant that can help commuters track Causeway Link bus service information such as bus schedules, estimated time of arrivals, estimated bus fares and many more. This app is available in both Android and IOS versions to cater to various types of phone users.