- 26th February 2019
- Posted by: webmaster
- Category: Theme Park, Travel Tips
When visiting Johor Bahru, Malaysia, a day trip at Sanrio Hello Kitty Town and Thomas Town must be included into your travelling itinerary.
Hello Kitty House
Photo credit: splashofyellow.blogspot.com
Hello Kitty house is really full of fun. The house is accented with all pink colors. Hello Kitty house is complete with living room, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. Enjoy their wonderful events and performances at the Hello Kitty Town ‘Purrfect’ Stage. This stage where Hello Kitty friends like Little Twin Stars and My Melody showcases marvelous performances. Hello Kitty and Friends also do the Happy Carnival Parade where visitors can enjoy watching live performances together with some of the staff of Sanrio Hello Kitty Town.
Tea Cup Ride
The Hello Kitty tea cup ride is a good time to sit down together with your little one. Sharing smile together with your little one as the ride is spinning around would be one of the best scenery that can be captured when visiting Sanrio Hello Kitty Town.
Red Bow Café
This is located at the ground level of Sanrio Hello Kitty Town and Thomas Town, just beside the main entrance area. Red Bow Café has their own signature snacks and drinks like lattes and milkshakes. Red Bow Café showcases their Nutella milkshake with a good packaging accented with Hello Kitty. The said milkshake was well accented with sweet chocolate hazelnut spread. Red bow Café mainly specializes on pastries and cookies accented with Hello Kitty faces. Some of their recommended displays include the cream waffles decorated with colourful marshmallows and sprinkles with white chocolates, cookies with creamy icing on top.
Boys and girls will surely love this as Thomas town had fabulous rides for the boys and girls to enjoy. These includes:
- Bertie The Bus: The kids will love riding this red bus inside Thomas Town
- Harold’s Helitours Ride. The entire family can experience a grand helicopter ride with Harold (the Helicopter character)
- Knapford Station Thomas Train Ride. Take a tour of Knapford Station and up aboard with Thomas, the train.
- Windmill Ride: This classic ride will be a remarkable ride for you and your family to experience a spinning windmill ride to see the Island of Sodor.
Colin Crane Drop Ride
Photo credit: isango.com
This ride is one of the most visited ride inside Thomas Town. Boys and Girls including the entire family can see a bird’s eye view of the Island of Sodor as the ride lift up the entire family before it give up a thrilling experience once the crane drop down the guest. Kids must be accompanied by their parents and/ or guardians for safety purposes.
Photo credit: mons-cafe.blogspot.com
Grab adorable kittylicious food and beverages when visitors visit the cinnamaroll café after a long day at Sanrio Hello Kitty and Thomas Town. This is a good place to rest after walking around the entire building to witness all those attractions within Sanrio Hello Kitty Town and Thomas Town.
HOW TO GO THERE:
- From Johor Bahru City Square, Sanrio Hello Kitty Town and Thomas Town is approximately 25 minutes away by car.
- From Senai International Airport, take grab car or taxi to go straight to Sanrio Hello Kitty Town and Thomas Town in Puteri Harbour, Nusajaya, Johor. The service will take about 30-40 minutes.
- From Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, use Causeway Link Express Bus Service to direct customers to the bus bay area of Mall of Medini, Nusajaya, Johor then take Causeway Link LM1 bus services to go to Sanrio Hello Kitty Town and Thomas Town in Puteri Harbour. The express bus service can also direct customer to Sanrio Hello Kitty Town and Thomas Town at the Puteri Harbour bus stop fronting Hotel Jen.
- From Singapore (First Link) Woodland Checkpoint, take Causeway Link LM1 and stop at Hotel Jen in Puteri Harbour to go straight to Sanrio Hello Kitty Town and Thomas Town.
- From Singapore (Second Link) Tuas Checkpoint, take Causeway Link CW7L until Mall of Medini and take Causeway Link LM1 to the bus stop at Puteri Harbour fronting Hotel Jen and walk beside the hotel where Sanrio Hello Kitty and Thomas Town is located.
Update: Hello Kitty Town In Johor Bahru is closing On 31 Dec 2019