Because we understand the journey back home is never easy.
Different from the typical cross border bus services, the new Cross Border Night Bus Service allows you to book your bus ticket online in advance to ensure a guaranteed seat and fixed departure time.
With advance booking, you no longer need to worry about the long queue at the bus stop. What you need to do is reach the bus stop on time and get into the bus, sit down and relax.
How It Works
How to take the bus?
- Step 1: Reach Jurong East Private Pick-up Point in time with the QR Code ready.
- Step 2: Scan the QR code and get a printed ticket in the bus.
- Step 3: Sit down and relax before reaching Woodlands Train Station.
- Step 4: Transfer to any Causeway Link buses at Woodlands Checkpoint to JB CIQ.
TRAVEL DATES FOR JUNE, JULY & AUGUST 2019
ACTUAL BUS – BUS NUMBER PLATE: PC6646S
Jurong East Private Bus Pick-up/Drop-off Point (Platform 2)
HOW TO REACH THE PICK-UP POINT
- From Jurong East MRT Station:
Take the Exit B from Jurong East MRT Station. Follow the direction signage and you shall reach there within 5 minutes of walk by using the covered walkways.
- From Jurong East Bus Interchange:
Take the escalator to Jurong East MRT Station at 2nd Floor. Find Exit B and follow the direction signage. You shall reach there within 5 minutes of walk by using the covered walkways.
Frequently Asked Question
- What is Cross Border Night Bus Service?
A:Cross Border Night Bus Service is a newly launched bus service by Causeway Link. It allows you to pre-book your bus ticket online in advance to ensure a guaranteed seat and fixed departure time. The service only operates during weekdays from Monday to Friday.
- What is the departure time of the bus?
A:There are two departure times to choose from at this moment, 8pm or 10pm.
- How much is the fare of this bus service?
A:The introductory price for weekly pass is SGD17.50, valid for weekday rides for the month of June, July & August 2019.
- Since there is a guaranteed seat, does it mean I am allowed to select my seat?
A:No. For as long as the seat is empty, you can take the seat.
- What if I double scanned my QR Code in the same day.
A:Nothing will happened, only the first scanned will be allowed for the ride, it will not affect the total monthly credits of your ticket.
- Do I need to scan the QR code and get the printed receipt every day?
A:Yes, you need to scan the QR code and get the printed ticket every day once you board the bus. This will be a validation ticket to be presented to the time keeper at the Woodlands Checkpoint before boarding any Causeway Link Buses that transfer you to JB CIQ for free.
- Do I need to pay for the bus fee from Woodlands Checkpoint to JB CIQ?
A:No, you don’t need to pay any extra bus fare as all bus fares have already included in the monthly passed that you have purchased.
- Do I need to join the line at Woodlands Checkpoint while taking the transit bus to JB CIQ?
A:Yes, you are required to join the line if there is an existing queue line.
- If I missed out my bus can I just use the ticket to take the normal Causeway Link Bus?
A:No, you are not allowed to use it. The night bus ticket is only applicable to the night bus service.
- Am I allowed to switch to other night bus service timing by myself?
A:No, you are required to stick to the same bus timing that you have purchased.
- Can I board the bus without showing or having the e-ticket (QR CODE?)
A:No, an e-ticket is a proof of payment, without this our driver will not you to board the bus.
- Can I transfer my ticket to others if I am not taking the bus?
A:No. The ticket is not transferrable.
- Can I change my departure date or time after I’ve done my ticket purchasing online?
A:No, once you have made your payment online you are not allowed to change the departure date or time thereafter.
- Will the bus operates if the public holiday falls on a weekday?
A:Yes, the bus will operates in every weekday including public holiday.
- Can I get my refund if I missed out my ride or facing a delay in departure time?
A:No, we will not be held responsible for any missed out services caused any Individuals or late departure of the service due to some uncontrollable situation such as traffic jam or any road accidents.
Causeway Link Holidays
No. 23, Jalan Firma 2, Kawasan Perindustrian Tebrau IV,
81100 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Tel: +607 – 360 2244
(Daily 9am – 6pm, Malaysia time)
- This e-ticket is not transferrable, non-refundable, and void if altered. This ticket must not be copied, resold or Passenger is responsible to ensure the selected travelling month and time is correct before clicking “Proceed to Payment”.
- Ticket can only be purchase 12 hours before the first departure day of that particular week.
- An e-ticket with a QR code will be send to your registered e-mail for future boarding.
- The QR code is valid for a month, from the beginning to the end of the particular travelling week (eg. 3-7 June 2019)
- The same QR Code can only be scanned once per day, if this e-ticket has already been scanned, only the first scan will be allowed for the ride.
- Passengers are required to reach the pick-up point on time, no compensation will be made for any missed out services caused any Individuals.
- E-ticket is not transferrable, non-refundable, and void if altered. This ticket must not be copied, resold or duplicated and must only be used within the validity time.
- It is the passenger’s responsibility to check their belongings before leaving the bus. Do not leave belongings on the bus unattended at any time.
- Causeway Link Holidays will not be held responsible for any missed out services caused any Individuals or late departure of the service due to some unforeseen circumstances such as traffic jam or any road accidents and bus breakdown.
- Causeway Link Holidays reserves the right to cancel, change or refund all purchases made.
- Causeway Link Holidays reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.