Adventure Waterpark Desaru Coast is currently one of the newest waterpark attraction in Johor, Malaysia. This waterpark is where guests can explore one of the biggest wave pools in the world holding more than four million gallons of water over nearly three acres. Guests can relax in luxury and enjoy the wave pool views from the Beachside Cabanas, or lounge along the 170-meter-long sandy shoreline of Tidal Wave Beach.
Adventure Waterpark Desaru Coast also showcases its three age-appropriate play areas filled with water play equipment and a combined total of 13 different water slides designed for its younger guests. These zones are splashing favorites for toddlers, young children, tweens and early teens.
Other zones of the Adventure Waterpark Desaru Coast include:
- Penawar Falls
- Penawar River
- Shipwreck Reef
Package Type & Details:
BUY 1 FREE 1 – Adult ticket
- 2 x Adventure Waterpark Desaru Coast Ticket – Adult
- FREE R&F Cash voucher with value RM80
BUY 1 FREE 1 – Child / Senior ticket
- 2 x Adventure Waterpark Desaru Coast Ticket – Child / Senior
- FREE R&F Cash voucher with value RM40
How to use
Adventure Waterpark Entrance Ticket
- Customer will receive 1 e-tickets from Causeway Link Holidays:
- Desaru Coast Adventure Waterpark E-ticket
- The validity of the E-tickets varies on the day you purchased your admission tickets. The validity date will be shown at the E-ticket for your references.
- Your E-tickets has a specific unique code to avoid alteration or duplication.
- You are advised to present your E-ticket at the Desaru Coast Adventure Waterpark ticketing counter in exchange of wristband to be scanned at the admission gate.
- Desaru Coast Adventure Waterpark is valid for all age groups:
- Adult: 12 to 59 years old or over 121cm in height
- Child: 3 to 11 years old or up to 121cm in height
- Senior: 60 years old and above
- Adventure Waterpark Desaru Coast opens every day from 10:00AM to 6:00PM.
- The E-ticket and QR Code is valid for a single entry following the indicated dates in the E-ticket.
R&F Mall Cash voucher
- Customer will receive another email with QR Code from us. Customer need to present the QR code at the R&F Mall concierge to scan the QR code and redeem the R&F Mall cash voucher. (QR Code email will be send out within 2 working days)
- R&F voucher is non-transferable, non-refundable, and void if altered.
- The R&F vouchers can be used on these participating outlets.
- Opening hours for the R&F Mall is at 10:00AM-10:00PM, daily
- Causeway Link Holidays Sdn Bhd follows the rules and regulations of R&F Mall
- Other terms and conditions please check Causeway Link Holidays Theme Park Terms and Conditions.
- Buy 1 Free 1 Promotion period: 31 Dec 2020 until 31 Jan 2021
- Ticket Validity: 31 Dec 2020 until 31 Jan 2021
- Adventure Waterpark Desaru Coast open daily from 21 Dec 2020 to 24 Jan 2021, after 24 Jan 2021, the operation is Thursday to Sunday, Malaysia School & Public Holidays
- R&F Cash voucher Collection: 11 Jan 2021 to 28 Feb 2021
- R&F Cash voucher Collection: 11 Jan 2021 to 31 Mar 2021
How to go
R&F Mall Address
1, Jalan Tanjung Puteri, Tanjung Puteri, 80300 Johor Bahru, Johor
By Car:From Johor Bahru City Square, R&F Mall is approximately 5-10 minutes away by car.
By Bus:From Larkin bus terminal take LM1 to JB Sentral, follow the bridge of R&F Mall to walk for 5 mins to reach R&F Mall.
Adventure Waterpark Address
No. 4 Jalan Danau, Desaru Coast, 81930 Bandar Penawar, Johor, Malaysia
- Take any domestic flight from any state in Malaysia to Senai International Airport, Johor
- From Senai International Airport, take Causeway Link AA1 bus service to JB Sentral Bus Terminal to transit to Causeway Link JDX Bus Service to direct you to Desaru Coast Riverside, just a walking distance to the entrance of Adventure Waterpark Desaru Coast. (TEMPORARY SUSPENSION)
- Take Causeway Link CW1 (Kranji MRT Station), CW2 (Queen Street), or CW5 (Newton Circus) to go to Woodland Checkpoint.
- After Woodland Checkpoint, take the same bus to go to JB Customs.
- After JB Customs, take Causeway Link JDX bus service at the JB Sentral bus bay area to go straight to Desaru Coast Riverside. (TEMPORARY SUSPENSION)
From CIQ First Link to Desaru Coast
- Take Causeway Link CW6 (Boonlay), CW3, C4S and CW4 (Jurong East Interchange) or CW7 (Tuas MRT Station) to go to Tuas Checkpoint.
- After Tuas Checkpoint, take the same bus to go straight to JB Customs.
- After Immigration clearance, take Causeway Link CW3E bus services to direct you to Larkin Bus Terminal and transit to Causeway Link LM1 bus service to proceed to JB Sentral. (You can also take a taxi from Larkin to JB Sentral since its quite nearby to each other)
- From JB Sentral, take the Causeway Link JDX bus services to proceed to Desaru Coast Riverside, just a walking distance to the doorstep of Adventure Waterpark Desaru Coast. (TEMPORARY SUSPENSION)
From CIQ Second Link to Desaru Coast
Ticket purchased is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.