Explore the wonders of Sunway Lagoon as it features more than 90 rides and attractions within its Water Park, Amusement Park, Extreme Park, Wildlife Park, Scream Park and Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon as the first Nickelodeon-themed attraction in Asia.
The whole family will surely be amazed with the design and arrangement of all the attractions inside this park. Sunway Lagoon is also home to the Malaysia’s First Waterplexx 5D and also Malaysia’s Largest Water Ride – Vuvuzela.
Other worthy attractions include the Malaysia’s Largest Surf Wave Pool, Malaysia’s First Interactive Zoo, Malaysia’s First Bungee Jump, Lynton V Harris’ Scream Park – a live interactive ‘scare’ attraction and one of the Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridges in Malaysia.
How to use
- You will receive the confirmation code of your booking via email within 2 working days
- The redemption of the park entry wristband and Quack Express wristband is located at the Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach entrance ticket counters
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for the redemption of this attraction park
- This voucher is valid on the specified visiting date only
- For Malaysians, please present your MyKad during the redemption of your admission wristband
- For foreigner (non-Malaysian), please present a proof of identity during the redemption of your admission wristband
- Admission to the park is valid for all age groups:
- Adult: 12 – 59 years old
- Child: 3 – 11 years old / Senior: 60 years old and above
- Free admission for child below 3 years old & 0-90cm tall (must meet both requirements).
- Opening hours is at 10:00AM-6:00PM, daily
- Causeway Link Holidays Sdn Bhd follows the rules and regulations of Sunway Lagoon Malaysia.
- Other terms and conditions please check Causeway Link Holidays Theme Park Terms and Conditions.
How to go
3, Jalan PJS 11/11, Bandar Sunway, 47500 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Drive for an estimated 15-20 minutes with goo traffic from Kuala Lumpur to Petaling Jaya via the Federal , Damansara-Puchong Expressway, New Pantai Expressway and KESAS Highway
- The parking area is spacious and it is both accessible via the Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall & Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa.
- Take the train to the Subang Jaya Station then catch a feeder bus to the Sunway Pyramid stop.
- Take the train to the Kelana Jaya Station then catch a feeder bus to the Sunway Pyramid stop.
Via KTM Komuter Train
Via Putra LRT
Free Shuttle Service:
- Sunway provides a free shuttle bus service around Sunway City every 25 minutes (subject to traffic conditions).
- Operating hours: Mon – Fri: 0700 – 2130 & Sat, Sun & Public Hulidays: 0900 – 2130
- Shuttle stops: Sunway Pyramid Hotel, Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa, Sunway Lagoon Entrance, Sun-U Residence, Sunway Medical Centre, Menara Sunway, Sunway University Cullege (Side Entrance), Monash University Sunway Campus, Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall (Under the Lion head)
Cancellation, replacement and/or extension of expired ticket/voucher is not permitted.