Let’s go for food trip in Melaka. It will be a fantastic adventure for you and your family to discover famous food along Jonker Street followed by a city tour within this UNESCO World Heritage of Melaka.
This trip will also give you the opportunity to visit a natural finishing village to experience the life of a fisherman. You will also be given a chance to tour inside the shipyard to see exactly how they build the ship before it will be deployed to the ocean.
D.I.Y otak-otak is also in the list for the guest to enjoy trying out. This trip will gonna be full of fun for everyone.
|06:40 am||Pick up at Newton Circus CW5 Bus Stop|
|07:00 am||Pick up at IMM Mall-Main Entrance (Coach Outlet) Jurong East via 1st Link (Depart at 07:05 am)|
|09:00 am||Breakfast at Gelang Patah (Own Expenses)|
|09:30 am||Depart to Melaka|
|12:30 pm||Klebang Coconut Shake (FREE 1 Coconut Shake)|
|01:00 pm||Baba Charlie Nyonya Kuih|
|01:30 pm||Nyonya Lunch @Atlantic One Café|
|02:30 pm – |
|City Tour |
-St. Paul’s Church Melaka + Stadthuys + Jonker Street + Melaka Riverside
|08:00 pm||Transfer to Muar|
|09:00 pm||Check in at Muo Resort||Day 2|
|10:00 am||Check out|
|10:00 am||Tour in Parit Jawa Fishing Village|
|12:00 pm||D.I.Y Otak-Otak|
|01:00 pm||Lunch at Muar Jalan Haji Abu|
|02:00 pm||Muar Mural Trail|
|02:30 pm||Transfer Back to JB|
|04:30 pm||Paradigm Mall Shopping|
|07:00 pm||Transfer Back to JB|
|08:30 pm||Arrived Drop off point|
*Itinerary listed above is subject to change depending on the group’s pace, co-operation and weather conditions.
Attraction to be visited include
- Klebang Coconut Shake
- Baba Charlie Nyonya Kuih
- St. Paul’s Church Melaka + Stadthuys + Jonker Street + Melaka Riverside
- Jalan Haji Abu, Muar
- Parit Jawa Fishing Village
- Paradigm Mall
- 2 way transfer between Singapore and Melaka
- 1 night accommodation in Muar
- Klebang Coconut Shake (FREE 1 SHAKE)
- Nyonya Lunch @Atlantic One Café
- City Tour -St. Paul’s Church Melaka + Stadthuys + Jonker Street + Melaka Riverside
- Tour in Pasir Jawa Fishing Village
- D.I.Y Otak-Otak
- Experienced bus driver & local tour guide
- Tour Guide Tipping + Group Insurance
- Other Meals
- Own Expenses
- Seat required for child 3 years and above
- An infant may travel provided that he or she will be carried by the parents. Only one (1) infant is allowed per adult
What to bring
- Other items such as sunblock, insect repellent, and some extra clothes
- Malaysia Currency notes
- Newton Circus CW5 bus Stop: The Bus will be waiting at the parking area near to the CW5 bus stop (500 Clemenceau Avenue North Singapore (229495). Look for any of the Causeway Link staff there for assistance if you are not sure as to where the bus is parked.
- IMM Mall Jurong East: The bus will be waiting at the main entrance pick up point (in front of Coach Outlet)
- Kim Tong New Food Court, 81550, Gelang Patah: The bus will be waiting at the left hand side of the food court.
Causeway Link Holidays Sdn Bhd
No 23, Jalan Firma 2, Kawasan Perindustrian Tebrau 4,
81100 Johor Bahru, Johor
Contact Number: 07-360 2244
Causeway Link Office
02-62, Level 2, IMM Building, Jurong East Street 21, Singapore 606901
Contact Number: +65 6896 4084
Terms & Conditions
- A MINIMUM 15 PASSENGERS is required to confirm the trip based on their departure date. Cancelled trip will give options to customer to refund the planned trip or choose to change to another departure date.
- If guest is unable to attend the departure time of the transportation service provider, the guest will need to bear the responsibility to rearrange their own transport to follow the itinerary of the planned trip.
- Cut off dates for each trip is five (5) days before travelling date.
- Other terms and conditions, please refer Causeway Link Holidays Planned Trip Terms and Conditions..
Cancellation, replacement and/or extension of expired ticket/voucher is not allowed.