Let’s get out from the city. This adventure will definitely one of a kind day trip for you and your family to encounter. You will be exposed in a farm with different types of fruits such as sweet corn, pineapple, and organic vegetables in Simpang Renggam and Kluang.
This adventure will also be a good chance for your family members to experience harvesting activities within the farm. Part of this day trip will also be a train railway experience between Simpang Renggam and Kluang followed by a high tea session with the famous coffee and roti bakar at the Kluang Railway Station.
This day trip will be ending into a fabulous steamboat dinner under a beautiful sunset at the Zenxin farm in Kluang.
|06:50 am||Pick up at Newton Circus CW5 Bus Stop|
|07:20 am||Pick up at IMM Mall-Main Entrance (Coach Outlet) Jurong East via 1st Link (Depart at 0730hrs)|
|10:00 am||Breakfast at Gelang Patah (Own Expenses)|
|10:30 am||Depart to Simpang Renggam|
|11:30 am||Mu Mu Farm Tour |
= Pineapple Farm, Sweet Corn Farm, Bee Farm =
|02:00 pm||Lunch Time|
|03:15 pm||Souvenir shop|
|03:45 pm||Experience Railway Malaysia to Kluang (Subject to the traffic condition)|
|04:15 pm||Pick up Passenger at Kluang Railway Station|
|04:30 pm||High Tea at Kluang Railway Station|
|05:00 pm – |
|Zenxin Organic Farm |
Organic Farm Guided Tour, Farm Animal Feeding, Harvest Walk, D.I.Y Flower Roll
|07:00 pm||Sunset Steamboat Farm Dining|
|08:00 pm||Transfer back to Singapore|
|10:30 pm||Tour End|
*Itinerary listed above is subject to change depending on the group’s pace, co-operation and weather conditions.
Attraction to be visited include
- Mumu Farm
- Experience Railway Malaysia
- Kluang Railway Coffee
- Kluang Zenxin Organic Farm
- 2 way transfer between Singapore and Johor
- Mumu Farm Tour
- Zenxin Organic Farm Program
- Experience Railway Malaysia (KTM)
- 1 Steamboat Dinner
- Experienced bus driver & local tour guide
- Other meals
- Visa application fee
- Travel insurance
- Own expenses
- Seat required for child 3 years and above
- An infant may travel provided that he or she will be carried by the parents. Only one (1) infant is allowed per adult
What to bring
- Other items such as sunblock, insect repellent, and some extra clothes
- Malaysia Currency notes
- Newton Circus CW5 bus Stop: The Bus will be waiting at the parking area near to the CW5 bus stop (500 Clemenceau Avenue North Singapore (229495). Look for any of the Causeway Link staff there for assistance if you are not sure as to where the bus is parked.
- IMM Mall Jurong East: The bus will be waiting at the main entrance pick up point (in front of Coach Outlet)
- Kim Tong New Food Court, 81550, Gelang Patah: The bus will be waiting at the left hand side of the food court.
Causeway Link Holidays Sdn Bhd
No 23, Jalan Firma 2, Kawasan Perindustrian Tebrau 4,
81100 Johor Bahru, Johor
Contact Number: 07-360 2244
Causeway Link Office
02-62, Level 2, IMM Building, Jurong East Street 21, Singapore 606901
Contact Number: +65 6896 4084
Terms & Conditions
- A MINIMUM 15 PASSENGERS is required to confirm the trip based on their departure date. Cancelled trip will give options to customer to refund the planned trip or choose to change to another departure date.
- If guest is unable to attend the departure time of the transportation service provider, the guest will need to bear the responsibility to rearrange their own transport to follow the itinerary of the planned trip.
- Cut off dates for each trip is three (3) days before travelling date.
- Other terms and conditions, please refer Causeway Link Holidays Planned Trip Terms and Conditions..
Cancellation, replacement and/or extension of expired ticket/voucher is not allowed.