Experience different attractions and activities inside LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort Theme Park. Hunt for the lost treasure and enjoy their boat slide in their Land of Adventure Park.Visitors will surely enjoy the dragon roller coaster after a long walk at their Miniland which showcase replicas made out of LEGO bricks of famous places of interests in Southeast Asia and other parts of the world such as Taj Mahal, Great Wall of China, and others.
Making a day trip to LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort Theme Park is an opportunity for visitors to mingle with different activities and attractions. Guests can have the chance to meet Star Wars characters and experience a ninja moves at the LEGOLAND® Ninjago house.
Get ready to be wet and enjoy the “aqua-tastic” experience within the water Park of LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort. This place is ideal for you and your family to enjoy water play with LEGO bricks and float at their Build-A-Raft lazy river area.
Family members will also enjoy their colorful and awesome tubes for body slides.
Guests are advised to bring extra clothes, sunblock and umbrellas against ultra-violate rays.
How to use
- For counter purchase, a unique QR code will be issued to download the e-ticket used for admission to LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort Theme Park and Water Park.
- For online purchase, customer will directly receive an e-ticket with valid code for scanning at the admission gate.
- Scan the barcode at the turnstile (admission gate) of LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort Theme Park and Water Park.
- The e-ticket is non-transferable, non-refundable and void if altered. The e-ticket must not be copied, resold, or duplicated and must only be used once.
- Admission to the park is valid for all age groups:
- Adult: 12 – 59 years old
- Child: 3 – 11 years old / Senior: 60 years old and above
- Free admission for child below 3 years old.
- Opening hours for the Theme Park is at 10:00AM-6:00PM, daily
- Causeway Link Holidays Sdn Bhd follows the rules and regulations of LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort Theme Park and Water Park.
- Other terms and conditions please check here.
How to go
7 Jalan LEGOLAND, Medini, 79100 Nusajaya, Johor, Malaysia
- 1. From Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, use Causeway Link Express Bus Service from Swiss-Garden Hotel Bukit Bintang Kuala Lumpur to direct you to Mall of Medini drop off/pick up point and walk straight to the entrance of LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort.
- From Singapore First Link (Woodland checkpoint), take Causeway Link LM1 bus services to Mall of Medini drop off/ pick up point and walk straight to the entrance of LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort.
- From Singapore Tuas Link (via Second Link), take Causeway Link CW7 bus services to go to CIQ Second Link and take Causeway Link CW7L Bus Services to go straight to Mall of Medini drop off / pick up point and walk straight to the entrance of LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort.
How to use Travel Bus Pass to go:
You can take unlimited ride with those participating Causeway Link buses under the Travel Bus Pass Card. Remember to tap your Travel Bus Pass card every time you board the bus. A message stating “FREE RIDE” will be shown on the screen. Here is a recommended travel guide for you to get here.
- Take Causeway Link CW1 (Kranji MRT Station), CW2 (Queen Street), or CW5 (Newton Circus) to go to Woodland Checkpoint.
- After Woodland Checkpoint, take the same bus to go to JB Customs.
- After JB Customs, take Causeway Link LM1 at the JB Sentral bus bay area, just a walking distance after the Immigration Checkpoint.
- Causeway Link LM1 bus services will direct you straight to Mall of Medini drop off/ pick up point and walk straight to the entrance of LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort Theme Park.
- Take Causeway Link CW6 (Boonlay), CW3, C4S and CW4 (Jurong East Interchange) or CW7 (Tuas MRT Station) to go to Tuas Checkpoint.
- After Tuas Checkpoint, take the same bus to go straight to JB Customs.
- After Immigration clearance, take Causeway Link CW7L bus services to direct you to Mall of Medini drop off/ pick up point and walk straight to the entrance of LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort.
Within Johor Bahru
There are 4 Causeway Link bus services that can help passengers to link to Mall of Medini:
- LM1: a bus service that goes between Gelang Patah, Nusa Perintis, Mall of Medini, Iskandar Puteri Harbour, Larkin Bus Terminal, and JB Sentral.
- CW7L: a bus service that goes between CIQ Second Link and Mall of Medini drop off/ pick up point.
Cancellation, replacement and/or extension of expired ticket/voucher is not permitted.