Here is a chance for you and your family to have a day trip to Desaru Coast Adventure Waterpark in a spacious and luxurious bus service between JB Sentral and Desaru Coast.
Taking this package trip will be the most convenient way of getting a getaway to Desaru Coast and getting connected to one of the largest wave pools in Southeast Asia with FREE transportation arrangement. You do not need to drive for about 165 kilometers and pay a toll fees to reach this wonderful waterpark in Desaru Coast, Johor.
The bus service is built in with reclining chairs and spacious legroom with good air-conditioning facilities to provide comfort to all guests.
Desaru Coast Adventure Waterpark offers a unique mix of wet & dry rides and slides. The waterpark showcases 5 splash-tacular zones suitable for adventurous guests. The zones include Penawar Falls, Penawar River, Shipwreck Reef, Tidal Wave Beach, and Kids Ahoy to enjoy various types of water play.
SUGGESTED 1 DAY TRIP ITINERARY:
|09:00 am||Transfer from JB Sentral to Desaru Coast|
|10:30 am||Enjoy Adventure Waterpark Desaru Coast |
(lunch will be inside the waterpark at your own expense)
|06:00 pm||Pick up from Desaru Coast Riverside and transfer to JB Sentral|
|07:30 pm||Arrived at JB Sentral|
- 2 way transfer between JB Sentral and Desaru Coast
- Adventure Waterpark Ticket
How to use
- E-tickets are issued by Causeway Link Holidays Sdn Bhd.
- Desaru Coast Adventure Waterpark E-ticket
- JB Sentral to Desaru Coast Bus E-ticket
- Desaru Coast to JB Sentral Bus E-ticket
- The validity of the tickets varies on the day you purchase your admission ticket.
- The validity date will be shown at the E-ticket for your references.
- You e-ticket has a specific unique code to avoid alteration or duplication.
- Upon presenting your ticket, you will be advised to present the ticket at the Adventure Waterpark Desaru Coast Group Sales counter in exchange of wristband for admission to the gate.
- Valid for all age groups:
- Adult: 12 to 59 years old or over 121cm in height
- Child: 3 to 11 years old or up to 121cm in height
- Senior: 60 years old and above
- Adventure Waterpark Desaru Coast opens every day from 10:00AM to 6:00PM.
- The e-ticket and QR Code is valid for a single entry following the indicated date in the e-ticket.
- Other terms and conditions please check Causeway Link Holidays Theme Park Terms and Conditions.
How to go
No. 4 Jalan Danau, Desaru Coast, 81930 Bandar Penawar, Johor, Malaysia
JB Sentral Level 1, Jalan Jim Quee 80300. Johor Bahru. Johor
- Take any domestic flight from any state in Malaysia to Senai International Airport, Johor
- From Senai International Airport, take Causeway Link AA1 bus service to JB Sentral Bus Terminal to transit to Causeway Link JDX Bus Service to direct you to Desaru Coast Riverside, just a walking distance to the entrance of Adventure Waterpark Desaru Coast.
- Take Causeway Link CW1 (Kranji MRT Station), CW2 (Queen Street), or CW5 (Newton Circus) to go to Woodland Checkpoint.
- After Woodland Checkpoint, take the same bus to go to JB Customs.
- After JB Customs, take Causeway Link JDX bus service at the JB Sentral bus bay area to go straight to Desaru Coast Riverside.
From CIQ First Link to Desaru Coast
- Take Causeway Link CW6 (Boonlay), CW3, C4S and CW4 (Jurong East Interchange) or CW7 (Tuas MRT Station) to go to Tuas Checkpoint.
- After Tuas Checkpoint, take the same bus to go straight to JB Customs.
- After Immigration clearance, take Causeway Link CW3E bus services to direct you to Larkin Bus Terminal and transit to Causeway Link LM1 bus service to proceed to JB Sentral. (You can also take a taxi from Larkin to JB Sentral since its quite nearby to each other)
- From JB Sentral, take the Causeway Link JDX bus services to proceed to Desaru Coast Riverside, just a walking distance to the doorstep of Adventure Waterpark Desaru Coast.
From CIQ Second Link to Desaru Coast
- Take Causeway Link S1 (KSL City mall), MV2 (The Mall, Mid Valley Southkey), PM1 (Paradigm Mall JB), JPO1 (Johor Premium Outlet) to proceed at the JB Sentral Bus terminal along Jalan Jim Quee in JB Sentral.
- If you are coming from Komtar JBCC, City Square JB or R&F Mall, you are required to proceed by walking at the JB Sentral and take the escalator going down the bus terminal to look for the Causeway Link JDX Bus Service.
- Causeway Link JDX bus service is located at platform no. 1 in JB Sentral Bus Terminal to go straight to Desaru Coast Riverside.
From Shopping Centres to Desaru Coast
ManjaLink and Travel Bus Pass Card can be used on selected Causeway Link routes.
Cancellation, replacement and/or extension of expired ticket/voucher is not permitted.