The Barat Tioman Beach Resort is located in Kampong Juara in the east coast of Pulau Tioman Juara Beach. This resort features an outdoor pool with sun terrace for tanning and sightseeing activities. Every room of this resort comes with a spacious balcony facing the sea view. The rooms are also fitted with flat screen TV including other amenities such as ceiling fan, minibar, kettle, separate private hot shower rooms, and bathtub.
Other water activities you can available here include, snorkeling, windsurfing, diving, canoeing and jungle trekking. Guest will definitely love the 2km long golden sand beach which was once voted by CNN as the No.21 most beautiful beach in the world.
The Barat Tioman Beach Resort is a flawless place for you and your family to stay while enjoying the fun and exciting activities around the area.
Information & Facilities
|Room Rates-The Barat Tioman Beach Resort|
|Room Type||Room Rate||Room + 1 Extra Bed||Max Pax||Child (1-6 years old)|
|Standard Family Room||RM320.00||RM350.00||4+1||FREE|
|Deluxe Family Room||RM380.00||RM410.00||4+1||FREE|
|Executive Family Room||RM400.00||RM430.00||6+1||FREE|
** Max Pax +1 = Extra bed
* Room rates are based on per room per night without breakfast
- Marine Park conservancy fee payable upon visiting Tioman Islands:-
- Mersing Jetty Fare:
- Malaysian: RM10/Adult, RM5/Child ;
- Non Malaysian RM30/Adult, RM15/Child
- Tanjung Gemok Jetty Fare:
- Malaysian: RM5/Adult, RM2/Child ;
- Non Malaysian RM30/Adult, RM15/Child
- ALL Foreigners and non MY-PR is required to pay a compulsory Tourism Tax of MYR10.00 per room per night upon check in.
- Ferry ticket fee from Mersing to Tioman Island (RM75/Adult, RM60/Child)
- Tekek Jetty pick up transfer fare to the resort is RM60 for Adult and RM30 for Child (3 to below 12 years old.)
** Cash payment to be made directly to the Marine Park Centre at Tioman Jetty
ACTIVITIES AND FACILITIES
- Waterfall hiking
- Jungle trekking
- Turtle sanctuary
- Rock climbing
- Bicycle and Motorcycle
- Shopping at Kampung Tekek
- Beach volleyball, football, and badminton
- Marine Park
- Round island tour by boat
- Kayak, Canoe and Standup Paddle Board
- Sea Scooter, Airhead and Bandwagon
TIOMAN HOTEL INFORMATIONFacilities
- Multi-Purpose Room
- Swimming Pool
- Luggage Room
- Recreational Centre
- Air-conditioning and fan
- Double decker beds
- Balcony with pool view
- 32 inch flat screen TV
- Mini fridge
- Electric kettle and mugs
- Bottled water
- Bedlinens and towels
- Vanity area and chair
- Digital safe
Room Type of The Barat Tioman Beach Resort
- Executive Family Room – Garden View
- Standard room / Standard Family Room
- Standard Chalet / Standard Family Chalet
- Deluxe Room / Deluxe Family Room
- Superior Chalet / Superior Family Chalet
- Seaview Room
- Seafront Room
- Seafront Chalet
- Seaview Family Villa
Official check-in time is 14:00 hours and Check out time is at 10:00 hours, surcharge may apply in case of late check-out.
- Children 6 years old and above is consider adult.
- Children below 6 years old sharing bed & meals with adult is free (One (1) Child for each room is allowed). Option to purchase meals and children’s snorkeling trip is required.
Cancellation / No Show
Booking must be fully paid and is non-cancellable and non-refundable
Surcharges applied on Weekend
RM50 per room per night: 14-22 Mar, 10-12 Apr, 24-26 Apr, 1-3 May, 7-11 May, 23-31 May, 1-7 Jun, 25-31 July, 1-31 Aug, 29-31 Oct 2020.
How to go
Lot 438, Kampung Juara, Pulau Tioman, 26800 Rompin, Pahang.
By Ferries from Mersing or Tanjong Gemok
- Ferries from Mersing will depart from 8:00am to 4:30pm. Traveling time will ranges from 1 hour and 15 minutes (speedboats/ fast ferries) to 2 hours (ferries). Guest are advised to stop at the Tekek Village Jetty in Tioman.
- Land transfer is needed as the resort is located on the opposite side of the Island and the journey will take about 30 minutes. You may take a taxi from Tekek Village Jetty to the resort.
- Guest can also order their 2-way resort transfer at RM60 (per adult) and RM30 (per child aged 3 Ã?Â¢?? 12).
By Coach from Johor to Tioman
- Take Causeway Link Express bus service from Larkin Bus Terminal (Johor Bahru) to Mersing Jetty Ferry Terminal. Traveling times is between 2 hours to 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- If guest arrived at the Mersing Bus Terminal, guest can either take a taxi or Grab to the Jetty, the ride is just around 5 minutes.
Causeway Link Holidays
No. 23, Jalan Firma 2, Kawasan Perindustrian Tebrau IV,
81100 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Tel: +607 – 360 2244 / +60127022616
(Daily 9am – 6pm, Malaysia time)
02-62, Level 2, IMM Building, Jurong East Street 21, Singapore 606901
Contact Number: +65 6896 4084