Encore Melaka showcases a 70-min show highlighting different storyline about Melaka’s history and heritage with over 200 local talented performers.
Guests will experience one of a kind of 360-degree rotating seats of this show to create an illusion that the stage is moving to show the different history of Melaka. Encore Melaka has a seating capacity of 2,000 and it has state-of-the-art theatre technology including a sophisticated hydraulics system to support the 240 meter-long stage, multi-layered stages, and advanced audio and 3D video mapping projection equipment.
You will be amazed by their different colourful costumes and props prepared by the show as they perform various traditional and contemporary dance performances to entertain you and your family.
Definitely, this place is a must go place when visiting Melaka!
How to use
- E-tickets are issued by Causeway Link Holidays Sdn Bhd
- The validity of the tickets varies on the day you purchase your admission ticket. The validity date will be shown at the E-ticket for your references.
- Your e-ticket has a specific unique code to avoid alteration or duplication.
- Ticket holder needs to keep the ticket throughout the show.
- Other terms and conditions please check Causeway Link Holidays Theme Park Terms and Conditions.
How to go
No. 3, Jalan KSB – Impression 8, Impression City @ Kota Syahbandar, 75200, Melaka
The theater offers free parking
Most buses from different parts of Peninsular Malaysia terminates at Melaka Sentral. From here you can grab car / taxi for about 20-25 minutes ride with about RM20 fare.
Cancellation, replacement and/or extension of expired ticket/voucher is not allowed.