Adventure Waterpark Desaru Coast is currently one of the newest waterpark attraction in Johor, Malaysia. This waterpark is where guests can explore one of the biggest wave pools in the world holding more than four million gallons of water over nearly three acres. Guests can relax in luxury and enjoy the wave pool views from the Beachside Cabanas, or lounge along the 170-meter-long sandy shoreline of Tidal Wave Beach.
Adventure Waterpark Desaru Coast also showcases its three age-appropriate play areas filled with water play equipment and a combined total of 13 different water slides designed for its younger guests. These zones are splashing favorites for toddlers, young children, tweens and early teens.
Other zones of the Adventure Waterpark Desaru Coast include:
- Penawar Falls
- Penawar River
- Shipwreck Reef
How to use
- E-tickets are issued by Causeway Link Holidays Sdn Bhd.
- The validity of the tickets varies on the day you purchase your admission ticket. The validity date will be shown at the E-ticket for your references.
- You e-ticket has a specific unique code to avoid alteration or duplication.
- Upon presenting your ticket, you will be advised to present the ticket at the Adventure Waterpark Desaru Coast ticketing counter in exchange of wristband for admission to the gate.
- Valid for all age groups:
- Adult: 12 to 59 years old or over 121cm in height
- Child: 3 to 11 years old or up to 121cm in height
- Senior: 60 years old and above
- Adventure Waterpark Desaru Coast opens every day from 10:00AM to 6:00PM.
- The e-ticket and QR Code is valid for a single entry following the indicated date in the e-ticket.
- Other terms and conditions please check Causeway Link Holidays Theme Park Terms and Conditions.
How to go
No. 4 Jalan Danau, Desaru Coast, 81930 Bandar Penawar, Johor, Malaysia
- Take any domestic flight from any state in Malaysia to Senai International Airport, Johor
- From Senai International Airport, Take Causeway Link DSX Bus Service to direct you to Desaru Coast Riverside, just a walking distance to the entrance of Adventure Waterpark Desaru Coast.
- Take CW5 (Newton Circus) CW2 (Queen Street) or CW1 (Kanji MRT Station) to reach JB Sentral.
- Take Causeway Link AA1 Bus Service from JB Sentral to go straight to Senai International Airport.
- From the Airport, take the Causeway Link DSX bus service to go to Desaru Coast. The bus will terminate at the Desaru Coast Riverside, just a walking distance to the entrance of Adventure Waterpark Desaru Coast
From CIQ First Link to Desaru Coast
Cancellation, replacement and/or extension of expired ticket/voucher is not permitted.