Experience Sanrio Hello Kitty Town and Thomas Town in Malaysia and meet and greet Hello Kitty, Barney and Friends, Angelina Ballerina and Thomas the train.
Sanrio Hello Kitty Town Malaysia is themed with the Japanese character named Hello Kitty. Visitors will enjoy the parade of colors as well as the presentation of Hello Kitty and Friends on their “Purrfect” stage. Hello Kitty Town will capture the interests of your little ones with their line up activities to occupy them.
Thomas Town is also just above Hello Kitty Town. Meet Thomas the train and mingle with Barney and friends as they sing along with visitors on some of the famous nursery song for the kids to enjoy.
Don’t forget to capture your family photos when you are here to maximize the highlights of Sanrio Hello Kitty Town and Thomas town.
How to use
- E-ticket is send out via email to customer. Print out or show the E-ticket at the Customer Service Centre of Sanrio Hello Kitty Town and Thomas Town for admission to the park.
- Lead travelling party (if any) holding the confirmation voucher must present a valid Photo ID/Passport upon request for verification.
- The e-ticket is valid for single entry only based on the validity date indicated in the said e-ticket.
- Tickets sold are non-transferable, not refundable or exchangeable.
- Tickets are not to be used for touting purposes.
- Loss ticket will be solely under the full responsibility of the guest.
- The ticket being issued is valid for 2 park pass for Sanrio Hello Kitty Town and Thomas Town.
- Valid for all age groups.
- Free admission for kids below 3 years old.
- The operating hours of the park is from 10:00AM to 6:00PM and is close every Tuesdays except during Malaysia School Holidays, National and Johor Public and replacement holidays.
- Other terms and conditions please check Causeway Link Holidays Theme Park Terms and Conditions.
How to go
Puteri Harbour Indoor Family Theme Park, Nusajaya, Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Phone number: +607 5630 2701
- From Johor Bahru City Square, Sanrio Hello Kitty Town and Thomas Town is approximately 25 minutes away by car.
- From Senai International Airport, take grab car or taxi to go straight to Sanrio Hello Kitty Town and Thomas Town in Puteri Harbour, Nusajaya, Johor. The service will take about 30-40 minutes.
- From Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, use Causeway Link Express Bus Service to direct customers to the bus bay area of Mall of Medini, Nusajaya, Johor then take Causeway Link LM1 bus services to go to Sanrio Hello Kitty Town and Thomas Town in Puteri Harbour. The Link Express bus service can also direct customer to Sanrio Hello Kitty Town and Thomas Town at the Puteri Harbour bus stop fronting Hotel Jen.
- From Singapore (First Link) Woodland Checkpoint, take Causeway Link LM1 and stop at Hotel Jen in Puteri Harbour to go straight to Sanrio Hello Kitty Town and Thomas Town.
- From Singapore (Second Link) Tuas Checkpoint, take Causeway Link CW7L until Mall of Medini and take Causeway Link LM1 to the bus stop at Puteri Harbour fronting Hotel Jen and walk beside the hotel where Sanrio Hello Kitty and Thomas Town is located.
How to use Travel Bus Pass to go:
You can take unlimited ride with those participating Causeway Link buses under the Travel Bus Pass Card. Remember to tap your Travel Bus Pass card every time you board the bus. A message stating “FREE RIDE” will be shown on the screen. Here is a recommended travel guide for you to get here.
- Take Causeway Link CW1 (Kranji MRT Station), CW2 (Queen Street), or CW5 (Newton Circus) to go to Woodland Checkpoint.
- After Woodland Checkpoint, take the same bus to go to JB Customs.
- After JB Customs, take Causeway Link LM1 at the JB Sentral bus bay area, just a walking distance after the Immigration Checkpoint.
- Causeway Link LM1 bus services will direct you straight to the drop off/ pick up point at Iskandar Puteri Harbour facing Hotel Jen and walk straight behind the hotel to see the main entrance of Sanrio Hello Kitty Town and Thomas Town.
- Take Causeway Link CW6 (Boonlay), CW3, C4S and CW4 (Jurong East Interchange) or CW7 (Tuas MRT Station) to go to Tuas Checkpoint.
- After Tuas Checkpoint, take the same bus to go straight to JB Customs.
- After the Immigration clearance, take Causeway Link CW7L until Mall of Medini and take Causeway Link LM1 to the bus stop at Puteri Harbour bus stop fronting Hotel Jen and walk beside the hotel where Sanrio Hello Kitty and Thomas Town is located.
Within Johor Bahru
There are 3 Causeway Link bus services that can help passengers to Link to Iskandar Puteri Harbour Bus Stop:
- LM1: a bus service between Gelang Patah, Nusa Perintis, Iskandar Puteri Harbour, Mall of Medini, Larkin Bus Terminal, and JB Sentral.
Cancellation, replacement and/or extension of expired ticket/voucher is not permitted.