Terms and Conditions for Theme Park Tickets
Terms and Condition for Theme Park Tickets
Causeway Link Holidays Sdn Bhd
These are the Terms and Conditions which will apply to you when booking Causeway Link Holidays theme park tickets.
These Terms and Conditions govern the relationship between you as a Customer (“Customer(s)”) and Causeway Link Holidays Sdn Bhd herewith referred as “CWLH” for providing you an access to purchase any Theme Park tickets available from CWLH.
By purchasing through counter or online transaction, you have unconditionally agreed to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions that outlined, among other things, the refund, exchange and cancellation policy together with certain limitations of liability and disclaimers.
Section 1: Promotions
- Photo, videos, and other digital artworks generated for each campaigns and/ or promotions is a copyright owned by CWLH.
- Promotional packages and rates may be combined with other Causeway Link Holidays products and services including its agents and partners.
- Any promotional packages conducted by CWLH is subject to change without prior notice.
Section 2: Ticket Validity
- Expired validity date for visitation on any of the theme park ticket is not allowed for replacement. Customer must consume it based on their purchased requirements.
- Ensure that ticket category (with MyKad/Child/Adult) is correct at the point of purchase.
- Any alteration or mutilation on the theme park ticket shall be rendered null and void.
- Ticket(s) requiring MyKad are only valid with the correct Mykad details provided.
- CWLH provide e-ticket for selected theme park ticket.
- CWLH will not be held responsible for non-MyKad holders to enter the theme park using ticket provided for MyKad holder.
- A valid Mykad or other forms of identification matching the details provided by the holder at the time of purchase needs to be presented at the counter to claim the physical theme park ticket.
Section 3: Theme Park Rules and Regulations
- The Management, its staff and agents shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage of life and property within the premises.
- CWLH follows the standard terms and conditions for each attraction sites.
Section 4: Refund and Exchange
- Refund and exchange of purchased ticket is not allowed.
- The Company is not responsible to refund any unused purchased theme park tickets due to unforeseen circumstances such as flood, earthquakes, bad weather, or personal matters or any happenings beyond the Management’s Control.
Section 5: Ticket Redemption
- Online purchases for any theme park tickets may be required to redeem for physical ticket at selected Causeway Link Counters.
- E-ticket available for barcode scanning will be sent to customer via email.
Section 6. Courier Service
- Courier service for any theme park tickets purchased online will be charged to the customers.
- The amount billed includes, but is not limited to shipping charges, duties and taxes, if applicable. Unless otherwise restricted in the origin or destination country.
- CWLH abide the rules and regulations as well as the terms and Conditions of its service provider.
Section 7. Payments
- Currency Exchange rate is subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel, change and/or refund all bookings or reservations made; any decision made by the Company in this regard is considered final and binding.
Section 8. Terms and Conditions Amendment
- These terms and conditions may be changed from time to time without advance notice.