DSX Desaru Coast Bus Service Terms & Conditions
- Passenger must arrive at the bus pick up point terminals at least 15 minutes before departure time.
- All visas required will be handled by the passenger themselves.
- Each passenger is only allowed to bring on board two (2) medium-sized luggage during the journey. The weight of both luggage must not exceed fifteen (15) kilograms.
- Child below 3 years old is considered free of charge however, the child must not be occupying a seat in the bus especially when the bus is full.
- Passengers boarding the bus are advised to exchange their e-ticket to boarding pass at Senai International Airport Causeway Link Counter and Mall of Medini Causeway Link Counter.
- For customer taking the bus from Desaru Coast to Senai International Airport or LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort, you are advised to show your e-ticket to the bus driver before boarding the bus.
- Online booking is only maximized up to 6 bookings for a single transaction. Passengers traveling in a group with more than 6 pax are advised to divide the group into two or more in order to enjoy the group pricing discount.
- Bus Operations hour is subject to change from time to time.