Causeway Link Holidays Bundle Package Terms and Conditions
The mechanics, as well as the conditions stated below, shall govern the General terms and Conditions BUNDLE PACKAGE of Causeway Link Holidays. By participating in this promotion, Customers shall be deemed to have understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions herewith.
- Customers are hereby considered as the buyer of any Causeway Link Holidays day trip available on its website. Customers can also be referred as “Passengers”, “Guests” or “Visitors”
- The Service Provider for the transportation services of this package is Handal Indah Sdn Bhd (HISB) and hereby referred as Causeway Link.
- Bundle Packages are hereby referred as round trip bus ticket created by Causeway Link Holidays bundled with an attractions admission tickets. Attractions can be indoor theme park, outdoor theme park, waterpark, Activity Park, performances and shows.
SECTION 1. ELIGIBILITY
- This trip is open to all Customers regardless of race and nationality.
- Customers below 18 years old must be accompanied by parents or guardians before taking the trip.
SECTION 2. PROMOTIONS
- Causeway Link Holidays publishes its promotions in both online and offline marketing materials.
- All promotion rate may be subject to change from time to time without advance notice
- The Organizer reserves the right to vary, postpone or reschedule the dates of this promotion at its absolute discretion.
SECTION 3. BUS TICKET
- The Organizer reserves the right to reject Express Bus Ticket from any Customers if they had attempted to undermine the operation of the promotion by fraud, deception or cheating.
- The Organizer reserves the right to reject Express Bus Ticket from any Customers if they breaches any of the Terms and Conditions of this promotion.
- Cancellation of Ticket is not allowed unless due to unforeseen circumstances that affect the bus service operation for safety purposes.
- Babies or Toddlers below three years old is not required to pay a day trip price for as long as they are not occupying any of the seats in the bus.
SECTION 4. ATTRACTION RULES AND REGULATION
- Ensure that ticket category (with MyKad/Child/Adult) is correct at the point of purchase.
- Ticket(s) requiring MyKad are only valid with the correct Mykad details provided.
- Causeway Link will not be held responsible for non-MyKad holders to enter the theme park using ticket provided for MyKad holder.
- A valid Mykad or other forms of identification matching the details provided by the holder at the time of purchase needs to be presented at the counter to claim the physical theme park ticket.
- Currency Exchange rate is subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- Causeway Link Holidays follows the rules and regulations of all the Attractions listed in the website of Causeway Link Holidays.
SECTION 5. DISCLAIMERS
- The Management, its staff and agents shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage of life and property within the premises.
- The Company is not responsible to refund any unused purchased theme park tickets due to unforeseen circumstances such as flood, earthquakes, bad weather, or personal matters or any happenings beyond the Management’s Control.
SECTION 6. AMENDMENT
- The Company reserves the right to cancel, change and/or refund all bookings or reservations made; any decision made by the Company in this regard is considered final and binding.
- These terms and conditions may be changed from time to time without advance notice.
- This campaign follows ACT 709 PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010 PUBLISHED ON 10TH JUNE 2010.